- All packing processes are strictly sanitized
- 100% Money-Back Fast Refund in 30 days after delivered & 24/7 Responsive Customer Service
- 94.37% Customers are satisfied with the product
- Shipping takes 15-20 Business Days
Monitor Your Health Anytime, Anywhere!
- The Finger Pulse Oximeter is used to monitor COPD patients or any other people with respiratory issues.
- Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength.
- Using a larger OLED display, which is more clear than other oximeters that use OLED screens, larger text and graph.
- For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
Reliable and accurate measurements
See just how The Finger Pulse Oximeter helps your monitor your health:
The Finger Pulse Oximeter measures oxygen saturation, offering an exact percentage of hemoglobin amount, saturated with oxygen. Also, it can be used to monitor health at home.
Monitors health condition while quarantined
The Finger Pulse Oximeter is used to monitor your health at home, while in quarantine. A thermometer should also be used in these particular cases.
Measure Your Pulse Rate
During quarantine or auto-isolation, this device will measure your pulse rate and pulse strength and will also shut down for power saving after 8 seconds of use.
Easy to use and compact
The Finger Pulse Oximeter has a light and compact design that fit a large range of finger sizes. Once the finger is put in, the results will be displayed in just 8 seconds time.
For athletes or fitness fans
We recommend using this oximeter especially if you start working out after a long break, you are a professional athlete or you are recovering from treatment.
Improve your condition
This device will show your exact oxygen levels and in case they are low, you will be able to set your guidelines to improve your health. That is when you should employ new breathing strategies to improve, such as pursed-lip breathing.
Photoelectric sensors included
The Finger Pulse Oximeter has an integrated photoelectric sensor that relevantly establishes your diagnosis. From this diagnosis, your oxygen saturation is then shown on the OLED display.
Smart design for any outfit
The Finger Pulse Oximeter's design is modern and fits well with most athletic fashion styles. That way, when worn, it goes properly regardless of the sport you're practicing or the outfit you are wearing.
Display Format: OLED Display
SpO2 Measuring Range: 0% ~ 100%
Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30 bpm ~ 250 bpm
Pulse Wave Display: Columniation display and the waveform display
- Power Requirements: 2 × 1.5V AAA alkaline battery (or using the rechargeable battery instead), adaptable range: 2.6V~3.6V.
- Power Consumption: Smaller than 30mA.
- Measurement Accuracy: ±2% in the stage of 70%-100% SpO2, and meaningless when the stage is smaller than 70%. ±2 bpm during the pulse rate range of 30-99 bpm and ±2% during the pulse rate range of 100~250 bpm.